We are the worldwide sole producer from trans-polynorbornen, brand Norsorex ®, based in Austria and have more than 30 years experience with this polymer. Gerhard Karall Engineering stands for high competence around this polymer and it´s applications.
NORSOREX® based ( PNB ) Materials
Benefits of PNB
Norsorex® Compounds are an extremely versatile material group that lends itself to a broad range of application conditions. As an injectable compound or TPE, Norsorex® Compounds offer advantages
in absorption of energies and impacts or improved grip that render it a premier choice of material for such technical applications.
- Available in hardness from 10 – 90 Shore A
- Offers excellent absorption damping properties
- High resistance against chemicals, ozone and UV rays
- High physical properties, like high tear strength at low hardness
- Thermo adaptive behavior
Our product development service
Fully integrated solutions – from first concept through to serial production, from small numbers to tens of thousands to many millions of parts, we work alongside our customers as a reliable development partner and dependable manufacturer of high quality products.
Based on the trans-polynorbornen, we can offer following unique product lines:
- Masterbatches and Compounds
- Anti-Vibration and Anti-Impact solutions for various application fields
- Norsorex - TPE, the competitive anti-vibration thermoplast PATENTED and LAUNCH in 2021 !
- Norsorex APX - Hydrocarbon waste solidifier